Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Centre
When you’re seeking excellent bone and joint care Hospital, turn to Arsh Super Speciality Hospital, our Orthopaedic and Joint Care Centre provide complete comprehensive care to returning you or your loved ones to a more active and comfortable and everyday life.
Over-the-counter medications may not improve your symptoms or condition. For help, resolving your joint pain, trust Arsh Super Speciality Hospital’s advanced technology and treatment approaches, including:
• Minimally invasive and two-incision hip replacement that shortens recovery time and speeds your recovery
• Minimally invasive knee replacement to get back to the activities you love
• Best in class OT for anterior approach to total hip replacement that helps get you back on your feet faster
• Traditional hip and knee replacements when necessary for total joint improvement
• Continuous nerve blocks for pain management as an effective solution for lessening pain.
Treating All Orthopedic Conditions
The qualified professionals at Arsh Super Speciality Hospital help treat your:
• Bone fractures – From hairline cracks to complex fractures in the hips, limbs, and joints
• Joint pain or swelling – Including arthritis, bursitis and other common joint conditions
• Spinal conditions – Treatment for back pain, slipped discs and inflammation
• Hand pain, fractures, and sprains – Including carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, and tendon inflammation
• Sports injuries and injury management – From concussions to advanced sports strains
Coordinated, Comprehensive Care
Orthopaedics Centre – Treats orthopaedic conditions that don’t require total joint replacements.
Joint Care Centre – Focuses strictly on total joint replacement in a setting where you’ll participate in activities, receive and give support, and share goals with your peers.
Rehabilitation Centre – A comprehensive physical rehabilitation unit designed to increase strength, movement, and independence managed and run by qualified and professional team.
Transitional Care Centre – A fully skilled nursing unit with medical and rehabilitation services to help you back from acute care to home.